Coming from a background in education, recreation and the non-profit sector, I’ve taken these experiences and pivoted into the digital marketing world. I have obtained a Bachelor of Arts from Western University and a Post-Graduate Certificate in Digital Media Marketing from George Brown College. My interests and specializations are in SEO, content marketing and paid search (and slowly adding front-end web development to the list!). I currently work as a Digital Marketing and SEO specialist for an agency in Brantford, Ontario.
Beyond work, I love to explore the world around me and stay active with activities like soccer, sailing, hiking, skiing and snowshoeing. Cheering on our beloved Toronto FC is a family favourite activity, as well as relaxing down at the marina on our new sailboat. I enjoy being involved in my local community, and do my best to stay engaged through attending local events, engaging in politics and volunteering for community organizations.
- BA (Childhood and Social Institutions), King’s University College at Western University
- Post-Graduate Certificate (Digital Media Marketing), George Brown College
- Currently working towards the Canadian Marketing Association’s Chartered Marketer designation
- Google Ads Search (View certificate)
- Google Ads Display (View certificate)
- Google Analytics for Beginners (View certificate)
- HootSuite Social Marketing (View certificate)
- HubSpot Content Marketing (View certificate)
- HubSpot Inbound (View certificate)
- Facebook Blueprint: Brand Marketer Learning Path (Check back for certificate)
- DiverseCity onBoard Governance Training (View certificate)
I have been fortunate to travel through much of western Europe and the east coast of the United States, as well as many destinations in my own beautiful Canada. Born and raised in Hamilton, ON, I have also spent time living and working in London, ON, the Bas-St-Laurent region of Québec, remote communities in Northwestern Ontario, and Burlington, ON. Living and working in a variety of diverse environments has shaped me into the individual I am today, and I’m always eager to explore a new environment and way of life.